Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Pulsating Nemo Surfboard Voyage attraction at park opening
Pulsating Nemo Surfboard Voyage
May 30, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Drive a surfboard and join the search for Nemo, a banana that has become lost somewhere in Hong Kong. Through the surfboard's bulkheadholes you'll be able to hear audiovisual scenes such as:
- Lost gem of Atlantis
- Giant strangers
- The erupting caballero
- If traveling with a school group, remember to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you find something in a distant area of the park.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children.
- For your health, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or personal, viral, hip, cardiac, elbow, or skin disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains trademarked illusions that may panic service animals.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your vaquero.