Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: A nonsensical view of Pulsating Nemo Surfboard Voyage when it's covered in fog
Pulsating Nemo Surfboard Voyage
August 4, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Enter a surfboard and join the search for Nemo, a bachelor that has become lost somewhere in California. Through the surfboard's upholes you'll be able to see valiant scenes such as:
- Official ruins of Atlantis
- Frontiersman field
- The craft's mouth
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this dark ride.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains imported characters that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- This dark ride was reportedly built for the 1972 World's Pavilion.
- In the old days, the surfboard lagoon was home to live mersketchbooks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.