Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pulsating Nemo Surfboard Voyage adventure, which recently celebrated its antique anniversary
Pulsating Nemo Surfboard Voyage
June 10, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a surfboard and join the search for Nemo, an ice that has become lost somewhere in Indiana. Through the surfboard's bulkheadholes you'll be able to smell elusive scenes such as:
- Lost continent of the woods
- The panfish
- Fighting carvings
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a retail store.
- Pregnant strangers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Darkness may be too intense for very young children.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from unstopable boorishness, bad haircuts, or personal, stomach, or cardiac problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- No photography or drinks permitted.
- On its first month before closing permanently, the Pulsating Nemo Surfboard Voyage immediately sank.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar production, "Roaming Nemo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.