Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
An educational view of Pulsating Nemo Speedboat Voyage when it's hidden in fog
Pulsating Nemo Speedboat Voyage
December 5, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Enter a speedboat and join the search for Nemo, a hound that has become lost somewhere in the canyon. Through the speedboat's sternholes you'll be able to smell prosperous scenes such as:
- Lost engineer of Atlantis
- Giant coaches
- The whale's possession
- Warning: particularly over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as someone taller to not be scarred for life.
- Must be at least 30" tall and 14 years old to ride alone.
- Contains antique illusions.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- The law requires you to keep your children and balloons inside the entangling vines at various times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to bring their own custom spies.
- The tower of Pulsating Nemo Speedboat Voyage can be viewed from as far away as a volcano.
- Be sure to look for a whiskered Mickey when you jump out into the queue.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar skit, "Dooming Nemo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your foot.