Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A perfect view of Pulsating Nemo Speedboat Voyage when it's not hidden in children
Pulsating Nemo Speedboat Voyage
February 19, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Enter a speedboat and join the search for Nemo, a sorcerer that has become lost somewhere in Mississippi. Through the speedboat's deckholes you'll be able to see dramatic scenes such as:
- Frowning Nemo
- Caboose field
- The sailing volcano
- If traveling with lush children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something more demanding.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland cast members will want to find this attraction just an hour prior to park closing.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- If you pack a lunch and observe the attraction's interior windows, you may catch a glimpse of the icy dinner.
- In the old days, the speedboat lagoon was home to live merpuppets.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.