Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Preening Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage thrill ride as seen from the top of Spain
Preening Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage
October 24, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs down (according to someone claiming to be Horace Horsecollar)
Drive a sardine-can and join the search for Nemo, a battle that has become lost somewhere in history. Through the sardine-can's gunwaleholes you'll be able to hear different scenes such as:
- Everlasting Nemo
- The hunchbackfish
- Debuting crabs
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this thrill ride just before leaving.
- Before riding this thrill ride, your kids will want to go on something longer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- Contains imported effects.
- During unseasonal weather, this thrill ride may smell funny.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.