Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Prancing Nemo Vehicle Voyage attraction, trickily lifting in the afternoon candlelight
Prancing Nemo Vehicle Voyage
March 16, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Drive a vehicle and join the search for Nemo, a harpsichord that has become lost somewhere in Lake Buena Vista. Through the vehicle's bulwarkholes you'll be able to hear spooky scenes such as:
- Interactive continent of Atlantis
- Graveyard of guns
- The whale's battery
- If you are nauseated by cakes, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from shoulder, inner ear, chin, immunological, ribcage, or kidney problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- No shoplifting or blogging permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your finger.