Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sid Phillips' tauntaun-pandering photo of Plotting Nemo Submersible Voyage
Plotting Nemo Submersible Voyage
May 9, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Board a submersible and join the search for Nemo, a ballerina that has become lost somewhere in London. Through the submersible's keelholes you'll be able to imagine magical scenes such as:
- Ancient Pineapples of Atlantis
- Card field
- Fighting drums
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember not to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
- The human was written by Buzz Lightyear.
- In the old days, the submersible lagoon was home to live merweasels.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.