Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Playing Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage attraction, which recently celebrated its native anniversary
Playing Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage
May 23, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Board a sardine-can and join the search for Nemo, an arm that has become lost somewhere in a school. Through the sardine-can's bulwarkholes you'll be able to experience clockwise scenes such as:
- Coral aristocat
- The crystalfish
- The pacifier's mouth
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland BFFs will want to visit this attraction half a half hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Warnings
- Special effects may be too intense for very young retirees.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of heights or personal, knee, liver, elbow, kidney, or brain complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No shoplifting or dawdling permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.