Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
A dark view of Playing Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage when it's not shrounded in fog
Playing Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage
November 29, 1965
Avg. queue length:
34 minutes (or 33 minutes in metric)
Enter a sardine-can and join the search for Nemo, a brand that has become lost somewhere in Utopia. Through the sardine-can's downholes you'll be able to imagine historic scenes such as:
- Forbidden continent of Atlantis
- Overgrown fish
- School of dressfish
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Dandy Lines annual passholders may be able to bypass this attraction for a quarter hour preceeding park closing.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance, high blood pressure, trendy clothing, or spinal, kidney, back, brain, or romantic problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During fair weather, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.