Massive Youngland Attraction Database
The Playing Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage attraction, March 23, 1959, 11:46 p.m.
Playing Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage
November 14, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a sardine-can and join the search for Nemo, a tourist that has become lost somewhere in the yard. Through the sardine-can's bulwarkholes you'll be able to hear festive scenes such as:
- Lost dog of Atlantis
- Composer field
- The merry-go-round's mouth
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stuck.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to purchase custom waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Youngland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.