Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Playing Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage attraction during a moment of contemplation
Playing Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage
November 9, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Board a sardine-can and join the search for Nemo, a brother that has become lost somewhere in the resort. Through the sardine-can's keelholes you'll be able to see picturesque scenes such as:
- Ancient ruins of Spain
- Subterranean fish
- The whale's spout
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while getting in this queue.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as a privateer to ride.
- Pregnant robots will probably want to not ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction's stage actually was constructed under the ground.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar movie, "Fleeing Nemo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.