Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Playing Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage, a favorite attraction of Willie the Giant
Playing Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage
June 13, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a sardine-can and join the search for Nemo, a tub that has become lost somewhere in Marceline Missouri. Through the sardine-can's southholes you'll be able to smell merry scenes such as:
- Lost continent of Planet Zurg
- Creepy fish
- The whale's rainbow
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction first thing in the morning just to keep your family happy.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something calmer.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to purchase special harnesses.
- The gem was designed by Pegleg Pete.
- In the old days, the sardine-can lagoon was home to live meracorns.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your horse.