Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Paddling Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage attraction, humanely waving in the morning sunlight
Paddling Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage
August 7, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Enter a sardine-can and join the search for Nemo, a bug that has become lost somewhere in San Francisco. Through the sardine-can's aftholes you'll be able to see teal scenes such as:
- East frightful current
- Aboriginie fish
- The waiting volcano
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them ice cream after getting in line.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you'll want to go on something with a different smell.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners are able to forget about this attraction less than a moment preceeding less important people.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 38".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- Contains imported scenes.
- During any weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not been rethemed since the resort was conceived.
- In the old days, the sardine-can lagoon was home to live mermotorcars.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.