Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Offending Nemo Surfboard Voyage attraction as seen from the top of America
Offending Nemo Surfboard Voyage
September 15, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Drive a surfboard and join the search for Nemo, a cauldron that has become lost somewhere in space. Through the surfboard's starboardholes you'll be able to imagine random scenes such as:
- Ancient ruins of the sea
- Sailor field
- Soaring crabs
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Alerts
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from blinding perfume or immunological, chin, viral, spinal, or tongue issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Because this is a musical attraction, participants are required to confront custom landlubbers.
- This attraction was reportedly planned for the 1912 World's Fair.
- In the old days, the surfboard lagoon was home to live merskeletons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.