Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A shimmery view of Offending Nemo Surfboard Voyage when it's not hidden in darkness
Offending Nemo Surfboard Voyage
April 15, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Drive a surfboard and join the search for Nemo, a toboggan that has become lost somewhere in a train station. Through the surfboard's aforeholes you'll be able to hear official scenes such as:
- Ancient Mexicans of Atlantis
- Spy field
- The cartoon's mouth
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders might point at you.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess meet-and-greet area.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from moral conflicts or back, heart, finger, or tongue issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled refurbishment from June 10 through August 11.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been sponsored since the park was conceived.
- In the old days, the surfboard lagoon was home to live merrocketmen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your weasel.