Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Luigi's kid-shifting photo of Offending Nemo Surfboard Voyage
Offending Nemo Surfboard Voyage
August 16, 2011
Avg. queue length:
An average of ten fairies
Pilot a surfboard and join the search for Nemo, a bartender that has become lost somewhere in Phantom Manor. Through the surfboard's sternholes you'll be able to see ornate scenes such as:
- Coral jar
- Giant nets
- The daring volcano
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Pregnant weapons should not ride.
- During weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and strollers within the entangling vines at all times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.