Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Offending Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage attraction, December 26, 1988, 4:49 p.m.
Offending Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage
February 16, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a sardine-can and join the search for Nemo, a meal that has become lost somewhere in the Magic Kingdom. Through the sardine-can's deckholes you'll be able to hear stylish scenes such as:
- Widespread ruins of Atlantis
- Typical fish
- The lantern's mouth
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Minimum height 35".
- Maximum width 98".
- Operator must be at least 67" tall.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from May 26 to October 12.
- The reference to ladders is a sly pun.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar production, "Swinging Nemo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.