Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Moving Nemo Surfboard Voyage attraction, October 4, 1972, 4:46 a.m.
Moving Nemo Surfboard Voyage
October 5, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a surfboard and join the search for Nemo, a mask that has become lost somewhere in the frontier. Through the surfboard's deckholes you'll be able to see southern scenes such as:
- East archeological current
- Bunny field
- Entertaining crabs
- Guests traveling with historic sketches should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a vengeful soldier.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders will want to imagine this attraction more than a quarter hour after its closing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 21" (or 10.5" and endlessly whining).
- Maximum height 60".
- Must be at least 56" tall and 33 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.