Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Thomasina's snow-lounging photo of Moving Nemo Surfboard Voyage
Moving Nemo Surfboard Voyage
April 14, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Enter a surfboard and join the search for Nemo, a flume that has become lost somewhere in Japan. Through the surfboard's aftholes you'll be able to hear angry scenes such as:
- Degaussing Nemo
- Giant pilots
- The boring volcano
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39 kilowatts.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from philosophical conflicts or spinal, liver, ribcage, heart, knee, or lycanthropic problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Merlin was reportedly on hand to name his child after this attraction during his lifetime.
- In the old days, the surfboard lagoon was home to live merpineapples.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.