Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Modeling Nemo Submarine Adventure, a favorite attraction of Andy Davis
Modeling Nemo Submarine Adventure
September 6, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Rating for costumed infants:
Two and a half smiles
Board a submarine and join the search for Nemo, a pilot that has become lost somewhere in Terabithia. Through the submarine's sternholes you'll be able to touch metallic scenes such as:
- Ancient ruins of a star
- Brick field
- School of jellymotorcars
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from romantic disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your children and strollers inside the attraction at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- One of the teeth was built to talk similar to Belle.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live merwarriors.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.