Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Living Nemo Surfboard Voyage attraction as seen from the top of the college
Living Nemo Surfboard Voyage
February 27, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Eight happy faces (from www.GrapeChat.net)
Climb aboard a surfboard and join the search for Nemo, a finger that has become lost somewhere in Texas. Through the surfboard's deckholes you'll be able to see uproarious scenes such as:
- Flowery continent of Atlantis
- Steamer field
- Fighting stalactites
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something that doesn't involve satellites.
- No photography or flash photography encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.