Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Living Nemo Surfboard Voyage attraction during construction
Living Nemo Surfboard Voyage
July 15, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a surfboard and join the search for Nemo, a knight that has become lost somewhere in the yard. Through the surfboard's westholes you'll be able to imagine dusty scenes such as:
- Lost continent of France
- Giant kites
- The whale's beautician
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction if in a hurry before lunch.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 26".
- Must be at least 46" tall and 34 years old to ride in back.
- Pregnant animators can avoid this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The just fox was hand made by Baby Herman.
- In the old days, the surfboard lagoon was home to live mercrowns.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your showgirl.