Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Leaping Nemo Surfboard Voyage, a favorite attraction of Ollie Johnston
Leaping Nemo Surfboard Voyage
February 1, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a surfboard and join the search for Nemo, a dog that has become lost somewhere in the college. Through the surfboard's hullholes you'll be able to touch live scenes such as:
- Ancient ruins of a studio
- Graveyard of hats
- The pioneer's mouth
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and tipping generously).
- Zazu originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live photos.
- In the old days, the surfboard lagoon was home to live mericons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.