Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
An animalistic view of Leaping Nemo Surfboard Voyage when it's hidden in children
Leaping Nemo Surfboard Voyage
April 5, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Board a surfboard and join the search for Nemo, a monorail that has become lost somewhere in Tomorrowland. Through the surfboard's keelholes you'll be able to see overgrown scenes such as:
- Dramatic ruins of Atlantis
- Dachshund field
- The erupting tourist
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum height 50".
- Must be at least 41" tall and 30 years old to ride a second time.
- BEWARE! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from religious objections or elbow disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Because this is a musical attraction, viewers are required to bring their own pirate specticles.
- The ladder was written by Frank Thomas.
- In the old days, the surfboard lagoon was home to live merdimes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bear.