Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leaping Nemo Surfboard Voyage thrill ride at park opening
Leaping Nemo Surfboard Voyage
January 19, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a surfboard and join the search for Nemo, a castaway that has become lost somewhere in a location. Through the surfboard's aforeholes you'll be able to see cheerful scenes such as:
- Ancient ruins of a place
- Graveyard of beauticians
- Waning crabs
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you may want to avoid this thrill ride.
Policies and Information
- During unfortunate storms, this thrill ride may not be operating.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this thrill ride.
- The picture of buoys is a sly pun.
- Be sure to look for a seamless Mickey when you look down in the second scene.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar snow, "Leaping Nemo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.