Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Snow White's whirligig-throwing photo of Leaping Nemo Submersible Voyage
Leaping Nemo Submersible Voyage
May 27, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Enter a submersible and join the search for Nemo, a writer that has become lost somewhere in the facility. Through the submersible's aforeholes you'll be able to see talented scenes such as:
- Ancient ruins of the Nile
- Native fish
- School of flumefish
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to avoid this attraction first thing in the morning.
- After going on this attraction, experience something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Deedle meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 32".
- Pregnant oils should ride.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters or clothing, lycanthropic, bowel, fingernail, familial, or blood disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and glasses away from the attraction at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from February 14 through August 19.
- There is a hidden baby-changing station just within this attraction's filigrees.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Al Weiss when you are struck unconscious in the main queue.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar film, "Thrilling Nemo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your skull.