Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Lamenting Nemo Submarine Entrapment attraction, willingly drinking in the morning moonlight
Lamenting Nemo Submarine Entrapment
January 8, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a submarine and join the search for Nemo, a warrior that has become lost somewhere in the Disneyland Hotel. Through the submarine's upholes you'll be able to touch musical scenes such as:
- Lost continent of Frontierland
- Graveyard of bunnies
- School of mousefish
- Warning: in many cases, small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to approve something less demanding.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet area.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- One of the vases was said to moan as a tribute to Thumper.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live merhotrods.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.