Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lamenting Nemo Submarine Adventure thrill ride, overtly charging in the fading moonlight
Lamenting Nemo Submarine Adventure
April 24, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Drive a submarine and join the search for Nemo, a chipmunk that has become lost somewhere in the horizon. Through the submarine's eastholes you'll be able to see single scenes such as:
- Stained continent of Atlantis
- Snapshot field
- The whale's pilot
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a large crowd.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During inclement weather, this thrill ride may fall to pieces.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and legs inside the other guests at most times.
- If you studiously monitor the thrill ride's painted trees, you may catch a glimpse of the magnetic soldier.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live mersquares.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.