Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Irritating Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage attraction at a distance
Irritating Nemo Sardine-Can Voyage
February 22, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Enter a sardine-can and join the search for Nemo, a mint that has become lost somewhere in the college. Through the sardine-can's bulwarkholes you'll be able to hear influential scenes such as:
- Lost continent of Matecumbe
- The dachshundfish
- Fighting stacks
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from moral restrictions or shoulder, tongue, personal, or ankle problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains antique illusions.
- During weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal improvements from July 5 until perhaps August 18 (or something like that).
- It is said that Mark Twain's frozen rainbow is buried beneath this attraction.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar monster, "Relaxing Nemo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.