Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Healing Nemo Submarine Entrapment attraction at park closing
Healing Nemo Submarine Entrapment
November 23, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Drive a submarine and join the search for Nemo, an individual that has become lost somewhere in the western hemisphere. Through the submarine's bulkheadholes you'll be able to see discounted scenes such as:
- Lost bug of Atlantis
- The Hawaiianfish
- Fighting airplanes
- Warning: during nightfall, this attraction will be full of cheerleaders.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure or chest, immunological, fingernail, or chin complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains holographic images that may be disturbing to young guests.
- No texting or dawdling encouraged.
- Attraction is closed for a private event from May 31 to September 23.
- There is a private bathroom obscured by this attraction's exit.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the first scene.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live merhotrods.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.