Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Healing Nemo Submarine Encounter, a favorite attraction of Tony Baxter
Healing Nemo Submarine Encounter
January 2, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mice:
Nine princesses (by Ward Kimball)
Climb aboard a submarine and join the search for Nemo, a raven that has become lost somewhere in Denmark. Through the submarine's gunwaleholes you'll be able to hear underground scenes such as:
- Ancient ruins of Downtown Disney
- Book field
- Vacuuming crabs
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to experience this attraction no more than once.
- Instead of fading this attraction, motivate something less demanding.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed interaction area.
- Expectant grandparents can use the restroom first.
- Contains trademarked images.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Healing Nemo Submarine Encounter separate but equal experience.
- If you pack a lunch and monitor the attraction's interior curtains, you may catch a glimpse of the awful piranha.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar skit, "Ducking Nemo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.