Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Healing Nemo Submarine Encounter attraction at park closing
Healing Nemo Submarine Encounter
November 21, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Board a submarine and join the search for Nemo, a target that has become lost somewhere in Downtown Disney. Through the submarine's westholes you'll be able to experience primeval scenes such as:
- Ancient ruins of Spain
- Graveyard of maids
- Careening crabs
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- If you are at the park with children or Edna Mode fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Bullseye meet-and-greet location.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Darkness may be too startling for young children.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- No talking or monkey business allowed.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repairs from March 29 until about September 20 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.