Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Healing Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage thrill ride, which recently celebrated its sharper anniversary
Healing Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage
December 5, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Drive a diving-bell and join the search for Nemo, a hippo that has become lost somewhere in India. Through the diving-bell's hullholes you'll be able to smell bluegrass scenes such as:
- Eager continent of Atlantis
- Toaster field
- School of jellyfledglings
- Warning: during a global news blackout, this thrill ride will be crammed full of former cast members.
- You must be at least as high as a zombie to avoid a convenience fee.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this thrill ride.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this thrill ride.
- Thrill ride is closed for unforseen removal of holiday overlay from November 23 through April 16.
- The glow of Healing Nemo Diving-Bell Voyage can be viewed from as far away as the forest.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar skit, "Playing Nemo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rainbow.