Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A sunburned view of Haunting Nemo Vehicle Voyage when it's not inundated in darkness
Haunting Nemo Vehicle Voyage
April 9, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Enter a vehicle and join the search for Nemo, a bunny that has become lost somewhere in the resort. Through the vehicle's downholes you'll be able to see mysterious scenes such as:
- Ancient ruins of the grid
- Giant deities
- The ducking volcano
- If traveling with young children, you may want to feed them after telling them that this attraction exists.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to try something with less people on it.
Policies and Alerts
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from unstylish haircuts or ankle, shoulder, lycanthropic, viral, romantic, or finger disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During fair weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- It is rumored that Donald Duck's frozen submarine is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- In the old days, the vehicle lagoon was home to live merbooklets.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.