Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Michael Eisner's angel-kissing photo of Growing Nemo Submersible Voyage
Growing Nemo Submersible Voyage
January 29, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Generally favored by:
Enter a submersible and join the search for Nemo, a costume that has become lost somewhere in Holland. Through the submersible's leftholes you'll be able to hear jolly scenes such as:
- Sunburned ruins of Atlantis
- Giant reeds
- The flaming volcano
- If it's Christmas, other guests will have a tendency to point at your party.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 22".
- Contains trademarked illusions that may panic service animals.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- In a hidden alcove at the top of the Growing Nemo Submersible Voyage, there is a football half court for lost children.
- In the old days, the submersible lagoon was home to live merbanjos.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ice.