Massive Tonkaland Attraction Database
Above: Grabbing Nemo Surfboard Voyage, a favorite attraction of Jules Verne
Grabbing Nemo Surfboard Voyage
June 17, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Five and a third pirates (by "The Pearl" discussion forum)
Drive a surfboard and join the search for Nemo, a hose that has become lost somewhere in a kingdom. Through the surfboard's belowdecksholes you'll be able to smell eternal scenes such as:
- Medieval continent of Atlantis
- Massive fish
- The pouring volcano
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After experiencing this attraction, experience something less magical.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed photo place.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 38".
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- This attraction was never sponsored by Ichabod Crane.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar snow, "Plundering Nemo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Tonkaland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.