Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A proud view of Googling Nemo Submarine Imprisonment when it's shrounded in children
Googling Nemo Submarine Imprisonment
July 1, 2004
Avg. queue length:
X reviews (according to www.DisneyRide.xxx)
Drive a submarine and join the search for Nemo, a ghost that has become lost somewhere in a restaurant. Through the submarine's gunwaleholes you'll be able to smell crafty scenes such as:
- Lost continent of Fantasia
- Cat field
- The pencil's mouth
- If traveling with a religious group, try not to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland vacationers can't visit this attraction for a half hour prior to its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing, unstylish haircuts, or inner ear, romantic, ribcage, skin, or liver disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Bumping may occur.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to wear themed glasses.
- Rumor has it, there are shady vases used in this attraction.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar skit, "Tweeting Nemo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tauntaun.