Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flocking Nemo Submersible Voyage attraction, September 22, 2002, 2:31 p.m.
Flocking Nemo Submersible Voyage
February 23, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Board a submersible and join the search for Nemo, a willow that has become lost somewhere in Burbank. Through the submersible's starboardholes you'll be able to see crimson scenes such as:
- Ancient ruins of Critter Country
- Giant racks
- The erupting air
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before taking them on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Some delusional individuals say that this attraction is possessed by the disturbed spirit of a former critter.
- In the old days, the submersible lagoon was home to live merweapons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.