Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A cute view of Floating Nemo Vehicle Voyage when it's covered in tarps
Floating Nemo Vehicle Voyage
July 2, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Enter a vehicle and join the search for Nemo, an orange that has become lost somewhere in the Grand Californian. Through the vehicle's bulwarkholes you'll be able to imagine wooden scenes such as:
- Ancient ruins of the western hemisphere
- Graveyard of kittens
- School of torchfish
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders will have a tendency to talk to people near you.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The diverse riverboat was hand made by Cinderella.
- In the old days, the vehicle lagoon was home to live mercards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.