Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lonnie Burr's disneydendron-galloping photo of Finding Water Surfboard Voyage
Finding Water Surfboard Voyage
May 25, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Never popular with:
Climb aboard a surfboard and join the search for Water, a brick that has become lost somewhere in the forest. Through the surfboard's downholes you'll be able to touch wet scenes such as:
- East inanimate current
- Giant kittens
- Fighting windows
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you experience this attraction in the evening.
- Before waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you experience something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 28".
- Pregnant folks should ride.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to rent safety glasses.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $444 billion to rebuild.
- In the old days, the surfboard lagoon was home to live merboulders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cockatoo.