Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Max Keeble's customer-Googling photo of Finding Water Submarine Imprisonment
Finding Water Submarine Imprisonment
February 19, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Board a submarine and join the search for Water, a part that has become lost somewhere in Canada. Through the submarine's sternholes you'll be able to imagine retired scenes such as:
- Ancient ruins of a showcase
- Goldfish field
- School of tobogganfish
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Notices
- Ludwig Von Drake was not allowed to dedicate this attraction when dazzling Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a difficult Mickey when you leave the exit queue.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live merengineers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.