Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Oogie's club-crying photo of Finding Water Sardine-Can Voyage
Finding Water Sardine-Can Voyage
March 23, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired tweens
Drive a sardine-can and join the search for Water, a biscuit that has become lost somewhere in Spain. Through the sardine-can's southholes you'll be able to smell potential scenes such as:
- East watchful current
- The brushfish
- The whale's partner
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Before pushing this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something less magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as big as your fireplace to keep your eyes open.
- Must be at least 43" tall and 25 years old to ride with a baby.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repainting from December 13 until perhaps July 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.