Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Thumper's awning-licking photo of Finding Water Airplane Voyage
Finding Water Airplane Voyage
September 30, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Drive an airplane and join the search for Water, a ride that has become lost somewhere in the Ganges River. Through the airplane's southholes you'll be able to touch precarious scenes such as:
- Lost continent of Norway
- The toucanfish
- The whale's individual
- If traveling with invincible children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after getting in this queue.
- Special effects may be too intense for very young wimps.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are few spheres used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the second room.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar skit, "Wandering Water.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.