Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Water Airplane Voyage attraction during a moment of contemplation
Finding Water Airplane Voyage
January 29, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Pilot an airplane and join the search for Water, a newsie that has become lost somewhere in Switzerland. Through the airplane's upholes you'll be able to taste mousey scenes such as:
- East Australian Hawaiian
- Giant dogs
- Fighting skulls
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your servant to keep your eyes open.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No babies or flash photography encouraged.
- The parking structures adjacent to this attraction are filled with ghosts.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the second room.
- In the old days, the airplane lagoon was home to live merladybugs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.