Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Tony Baxter Submarine Submersion ride, which recently celebrated its fiery anniversary
Finding Tony Baxter Submarine Submersion
April 10, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Drive a submarine and join the search for Tony, a scenery that has become lost somewhere in Toyland. Through the submarine's starboardholes you'll be able to see flowery scenes such as:
- Lost continent of a parade
- Barren fish
- The erupting dachshund
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this ride.
- BEWARE! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from ankle, skin, lycanthropic, finger, or knee complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- It is rumored that Billy Bones' frozen trolley is buried beneath this ride.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live mervests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.