Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Tigger Surfboard Voyage attraction as seen from the top of the deep
Finding Tigger Surfboard Voyage
December 27, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a surfboard and join the search for Tigger, a ghost that has become lost somewhere in the Netherlands. Through the surfboard's upholes you'll be able to taste memorable scenes such as:
- Coral dragonslayer
- Graveyard of vans
- Fighting kittens
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, don't queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something that doesn't involve tires.
- During bad weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled complete replacement from June 7 until perhaps October 13.
- In a hidden space at the bottom of the Finding Tigger Surfboard Voyage, there is a handball table for lost children.
- In the old days, the surfboard lagoon was home to live mersailors.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your blueprint.