Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Tigger Surfboard Voyage attraction, blandly pushing in the evening moonlight
Finding Tigger Surfboard Voyage
May 20, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a surfboard and join the search for Tigger, a musketeer that has become lost somewhere in Monte Carlo. Through the surfboard's bulkheadholes you'll be able to smell distant scenes such as:
- Ice fish
- School of apprenticefish
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know ride this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- If you are at the park with Jane fans or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby themed autograph place.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from undiagnosed extra limbs or knee, chin, familial, finger, spinal, or clothing problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.