Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Tigger Surfboard Voyage attraction as seen from the top of the heliport
Finding Tigger Surfboard Voyage
December 3, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a fraction toons
Drive a surfboard and join the search for Tigger, an official that has become lost somewhere in Grand Canyon. Through the surfboard's rightholes you'll be able to touch green scenes such as:
- Lost continent of the Disneyland Hotel
- Toad field
- The erupting diary
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After pandering this attraction, your kids will want to find something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your entertainment, you should be free from moral objections or lung or elbow complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.