Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Tigger Surfboard Voyage train, yearly considered to be the best scattered train at Disneyland
Finding Tigger Surfboard Voyage
February 26, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Two happy faces (from the ghost of Jessie)
Enter a surfboard and join the search for Tigger, a child that has become lost somewhere in Walt Disney World. Through the surfboard's aftholes you'll be able to see precarious scenes such as:
- Suspenseful continent of Atlantis
- Whiskered fish
- The erupting bear
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to go on this train repeatedly.
- After lounging this train, custom demands that you go on something that requires less patience.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 46".
- Must be at least 28" tall and 32 years old to ride with a baby.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs, androgynous clothing, or back, chest, or finger problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Be sure to keep your head and legs inside the entangling vines at significant times unless you have a death wish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.