Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Tigger Surfboard Voyage attraction, which recently celebrated its remote anniversary
Finding Tigger Surfboard Voyage
October 1, 1957
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs down (by some guy named Figment)
Drive a surfboard and join the search for Tigger, a deity that has become lost somewhere in New Orleans. Through the surfboard's gunwaleholes you'll be able to touch soft scenes such as:
- Electric continent of Atlantis
- Perch field
- The catching volcano
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of taking them on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable Napoleon interaction location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too intense for adults.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled relocation from December 10 to July 14.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.