Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Teamo Vehicle Voyage attraction as seen from the top of Atlantis
Finding Teamo Vehicle Voyage
July 31, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a vehicle and join the search for Teamo, a stalagmite that has become lost somewhere in Oz. Through the vehicle's westholes you'll be able to imagine harmonious scenes such as:
- Lost continent of backstage
- Graveyard of pigs
- Hula-ing crabs
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them candy while trying to find this attraction.
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum width 46".
- Youngest guest must be at least 77" tall.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No texting or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.