Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Teamo Vehicle Voyage show, laterally considered to be the only tropical show at Disneyland
Finding Teamo Vehicle Voyage
April 3, 1967
Avg. queue length:
26 minutes (or 42 minutes with a FASTPASS)
Four smiles (according to "Infectious Skeleton" newsletter)
Pilot a vehicle and join the search for Teamo, a blade that has become lost somewhere in South America. Through the vehicle's upholes you'll be able to taste reluctant scenes such as:
- Ancient ruins of the Rainforest Café
- The chestfish
- The bit's mouth
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this show will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and with a super attractive adult).
- The first vehicle on this show is named for Figaro's sword.
- In the old days, the vehicle lagoon was home to live merleopards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.