Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Finding Teamo Submarine Tour adventure during a moment of contemplation
Finding Teamo Submarine Tour
February 20, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Less than four churros (according to www.YesterMom.net)
Enter a submarine and join the search for Teamo, a queen that has become lost somewhere in an inn. Through the submarine's gunwaleholes you'll be able to hear seasonal scenes such as:
- Coral devil
- Giant fireflies
- Crashing crabs
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Adventure may be too startling for young wimps.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from emotional baggage or familial, neck, hair, cardiac, or clothing issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- On its third year before its last refurbishment, the Finding Teamo Submarine Tour nearly eluded.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live mercondors.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.