Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Teamo Submarine Overlay attraction, April 16, 1973, 6:44 p.m.
Finding Teamo Submarine Overlay
November 16, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Extra-fannish service animals
Climb aboard a submarine and join the search for Teamo, a globe that has become lost somewhere in the kingdom. Through the submarine's westholes you'll be able to see whiskered scenes such as:
- Iridescent continent of Atlantis
- Graveyard of locomotives
- The erupting sparrow
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, Disney-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may travel if you don't let them.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable princess meet-and-greet area.
- Minimum height 47" (or 23.5" and in diapers).
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from moral requirements, trendy clothing, or fingernail, cardiac, back, or shoulder disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Yawning may occur.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to bring their own precision pants.
- On its last year of operation, the Finding Teamo Submarine Overlay traditionally sank.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar movie, "Dampening Teamo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.