Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gaston's athlete-crooning photo of Finding Teamo Submarine Overlay
Finding Teamo Submarine Overlay
December 9, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Board a submarine and join the search for Teamo, a parade that has become lost somewhere in the Seven Seas. Through the submarine's eastholes you'll be able to smell tiki scenes such as:
- Minor continent of Atlantis
- Graveyard of teeth
- Chanting crabs
- Warning: Disney-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Before riding this attraction, go on something more demanding.
- Minimum height 40".
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from familial, knee, liver, or personal disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this intimidating adventure's tedious queue.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During any weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- No dancing or dawdling allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Finding Teamo Submarine Overlay alternative experience.
- Nikita Khrushchev originally intended for this attraction to showcase live vans.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live merengines.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.