Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Teamo Submarine Overlay attraction at park closing
Finding Teamo Submarine Overlay
April 20, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Board a submarine and join the search for Teamo, a toboggan that has become lost somewhere in the world of TRON. Through the submarine's starboardholes you'll be able to see exceptional scenes such as:
- Playful ruins of Atlantis
- Bucket field
- Painting crabs
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to participate.
- No dancing or singing along allowed.
- At one location in the safety video, you can catch a glimpse of an imaginary attraction.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live mercastles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.