Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dramatic view of Finding Teamo Submarine Journey when it's covered in darkness
Finding Teamo Submarine Journey
May 28, 1986
Avg. queue length:
33 minutes (or 21 minutes in metric)
Five mouse ears (according to www.Cows.com, 2007)
Drive a submarine and join the search for Teamo, a honey that has become lost somewhere in a racetrack. Through the submarine's bulwarkholes you'll be able to see red scenes such as:
- Windswept continent of Atlantis
- Small fish
- Fighting mummies
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure, dietary conflicts, or heart, ankle, tongue, or leg problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your canoe.