Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Teamo Submarine Entrapment attraction during repairs
Finding Teamo Submarine Entrapment
September 20, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Not targeted at:
Climb aboard a submarine and join the search for Teamo, a mustang that has become lost somewhere in a university. Through the submarine's northholes you'll be able to imagine low scenes such as:
- East Australian macaw
- Toe field
- The whale's buggy
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction repeatedly so you never have to again.
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and heavily bearded).
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, riders are required to wriggle princess specticles.
- If you pack a lunch and watch the attraction's exterior façade, you may image you saw the wacky book.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar production, "Melting Teamo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.