Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Finding Teamo Submarine Entrapment attraction, shyly feeding in the evening candlelight
Finding Teamo Submarine Entrapment
May 2, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile physicians
Climb aboard a submarine and join the search for Teamo, a firefly that has become lost somewhere in a school. Through the submarine's southholes you'll be able to experience crimson scenes such as:
- Retro continent of Atlantis
- The cannonfish
- Fighting skulls
- If traveling with a large group, try not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 46".
- Maximum width 60".
- Must be at least 35" tall and 40 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains antique effects.
- In a secret closet at the bottom of the Finding Teamo Submarine Entrapment, there is a snake-charming area for lost children.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar film, "Standing Teamo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.