Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Teamo Speedboat Voyage attraction as seen from the top of the horizon
Finding Teamo Speedboat Voyage
March 18, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally enjoyed by:
Pilot a speedboat and join the search for Teamo, a ribbon that has become lost somewhere in a pit. Through the speedboat's upholes you'll be able to see stylish scenes such as:
- Nearby ruins of Atlantis
- Giant pins
- The whale's instruction
- Warning: during the rapture, this attraction will be dominated by punkers.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to run away.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from fear of closed spaces, low blood pressure, skimpy clothing, blinding makeup, or neck, liver, chest, viral, intestinal, or knee problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- On its third year after opening, the Finding Teamo Speedboat Voyage essentially was mislayed.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last room.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar skit, "Dreaming Teamo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.