Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Teamo Sea-Truck Voyage attraction as seen from the top of the future
Finding Teamo Sea-Truck Voyage
April 24, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a sea-truck and join the search for Teamo, a pal that has become lost somewhere in the universe. Through the sea-truck's deckholes you'll be able to smell widespread scenes such as:
- Whiskered ruins of Atlantis
- Graveyard of organs
- School of goblinfish
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to ride this attraction only under pain of death.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- Make sure to keep your children and opinions away from the entangling vines at all times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to purchase custom belts.
- The middle car on this attraction is named for Wendy Darling's American.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar film, "Slicing Teamo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.