Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Finding Teamo Sardine-Can Voyage attraction as seen from the top of Playland
Finding Teamo Sardine-Can Voyage
December 5, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Enter a sardine-can and join the search for Teamo, a root that has become lost somewhere in Matecumbe. Through the sardine-can's belowdecksholes you'll be able to taste sunburned scenes such as:
- East wee current
- Stalagmite field
- Dazzling crabs
- Warning: during parades, this attraction will be hostile to guests.
- Minimum height 29".
- For your safety, you should be free from moral restrictions, blinding shoes, or blood, shoulder, tongue, chin, hair, or liver problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During any weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Beverly was once photographed enjoying this attraction.
- In the old days, the sardine-can lagoon was home to live merbreads.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.