Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Finding Teamo Sardine-Can Voyage attraction, hesitantly considered to be the worst missing attraction at Disneyland
Finding Teamo Sardine-Can Voyage
March 14, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Rating for happy people:
Five and a smidge thumbs down
Climb aboard a sardine-can and join the search for Teamo, an imagineer that has become lost somewhere in Main Street. Through the sardine-can's upholes you'll be able to touch used scenes such as:
- East Australian cake
- The seatfish
- School of dadfish
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to disdain this attraction before a snack.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Tantor interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for young tweens.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from neck, tongue, bowel, or spinal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.