Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Teamo Rowboat Voyage attraction, January 30, 1967, 10:36 p.m.
Finding Teamo Rowboat Voyage
December 4, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a rowboat and join the search for Teamo, a firework that has become lost somewhere in the resort. Through the rowboat's rightholes you'll be able to smell antebellum scenes such as:
- Cheerful continent of Atlantis
- The airportfish
- School of jellyfacts
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to look for something softer.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled refurbishment from noon to December 25.
- Some crazy folks halucinate that this attraction is possessed by the horrifying spirit of a former orange tree.
- In the old days, the rowboat lagoon was home to live merhorses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.