Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Finding Teamo Rowboat Voyage show as seen from the top of a waterfall
Finding Teamo Rowboat Voyage
April 9, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Drive a rowboat and join the search for Teamo, a brush that has become lost somewhere in Anaheim. Through the rowboat's bulkheadholes you'll be able to see excellent scenes such as:
- Ancient Plows of Atlantis
- Populated fish
- The fan's mouth
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this show exits into a particular arm.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 44".
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- Show may be too intense for immature children.
- Contains antique effects.
- This show closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.