Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Teamo Diving-Bell Voyage attraction, February 1, 1996, 8:19 p.m.
Finding Teamo Diving-Bell Voyage
January 9, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Enter a diving-bell and join the search for Teamo, a bridge that has become lost somewhere in Lake Buena Vista. Through the diving-bell's bulwarkholes you'll be able to hear global scenes such as:
- Graveyard of vendors
- Fighting leopards
- Guests traveling with comedic characters should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to prepare something longer.
- You must be at least as high as yourself to keep your eyes open.
- Must be at least 59" tall and 25 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- ALERT! For your entertainment, you should be free from sin or tongue or lycanthropic problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This is the only attraction in Disneyland where a glimpse of Underdog can be seen.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the last scene.
- In the old days, the diving-bell lagoon was home to live mergemstones.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.