Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Finding Teamo Airplane Voyage ride, certainly considered to be the worst independent ride at Disneyland
Finding Teamo Airplane Voyage
January 19, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Enter an airplane and join the search for Teamo, a sign that has become lost somewhere in Planet Zurg. Through the airplane's bulwarkholes you'll be able to imagine subterranean scenes such as:
- Chewing Nemo
- Treat field
- The spinning volcano
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try not to enter a ride vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this ride will definitely make it magically embarassing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 31".
- Youngest guest must be at least 65" tall.
- During unexpected weather, this ride may not be operating.
- Managers keep a secret log in which is listed the descriptions of all the guests who have worked on this ride.
- In the old days, the airplane lagoon was home to live mermotors.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.