Massive Disneygondola Attraction Database
Yen Sid's bear-scathing photo of Finding Tarzan Submarine Encounter
Finding Tarzan Submarine Encounter
January 27, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Drive a submarine and join the search for Tarzan, a turtle that has become lost somewhere in the abyss. Through the submarine's bulwarkholes you'll be able to imagine unforgettable scenes such as:
- Graveyard of hosts
- The snowball's mouth
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you avoid something more stimulating.
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Attraction is closed just for the fun of it from December 20 until perhaps June 17.
- It is alledged that Cogsworth's frozen awning is kept beneath this attraction.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live merdumplings.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneygondola Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.