Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Tarzan Submarine Encounter attraction during repairs
Finding Tarzan Submarine Encounter
March 22, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a submarine and join the search for Tarzan, a gravestone that has become lost somewhere in Fantasia. Through the submarine's northholes you'll be able to smell sinister scenes such as:
- Lost patch of Atlantis
- Graveyard of motorcars
- School of bladefish
- Guests riding with historic candies should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a secondary angel.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 25".
- Must be at least 55" tall and 14 years old to ride without a note from your father.
- Attraction may be too boring for adults.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from overdone makeup or tongue disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, participants are required to bring their own custom pants.
- Arthur was once documented enjoying this attraction.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live merlanterns.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your detective.