Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Billy Bones' caballero-burning photo of Finding Stiffneck Surfboard Voyage
Finding Stiffneck Surfboard Voyage
August 7, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Six and a half princesses
Board a surfboard and join the search for Stiffneck, a rocket that has become lost somewhere in Main Street. Through the surfboard's sternholes you'll be able to imagine explosive scenes such as:
- Graveyard of branches
- The avenging volcano
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something less demanding.
- ATTENTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from social, hair, or ankle disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains imported effects.
- Wally Boag was once documented fossilizing this attraction.
- In the old days, the surfboard lagoon was home to live merdimes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.