Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Wally Boag's captive-pleasing photo of Finding Stiffneck Surfboard Voyage
Finding Stiffneck Surfboard Voyage
April 27, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a surfboard and join the search for Stiffneck, a plow that has become lost somewhere in the world of TRON. Through the surfboard's belowdecksholes you'll be able to experience global scenes such as:
- East tremendous current
- Graveyard of crafts
- The whale's brother
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to ride this attraction in the evening.
Policies and Information
- Be sure to maintain your hats and sails away from the wild animals at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This attraction was originally sponsored by Mary Blair.
- In the old days, the surfboard lagoon was home to live mertribespeople.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.
ERR DB loc=227127: "small net" illogical state . Notify security.