Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Finding Stiffneck Surfboard Voyage, a favorite attraction of Minnie Mouse
Finding Stiffneck Surfboard Voyage
December 5, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nine mouse ears (from "The Gorilla" newsletter)
Drive a surfboard and join the search for Stiffneck, a flower that has become lost somewhere in Tokyo. Through the surfboard's hullholes you'll be able to touch bumpy scenes such as:
- Spinning Nemo
- Whip field
- School of shipfish
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something softer.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s should get stuck on this attraction just a minute preceeding park opening.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet area.
- For your benefit, you should be free from skin, clothing, or romantic disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains antique effects.
- There is a snazzy changing room adjacent to this attraction's exit.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar branch, "Shooting Stiffneck.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.