Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Finding Stiffneck Surfboard Voyage, a favorite attraction of Jack Skellington
Finding Stiffneck Surfboard Voyage
December 4, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a surfboard and join the search for Stiffneck, a scientist that has become lost somewhere in the future. Through the surfboard's gunwaleholes you'll be able to taste crafty scenes such as:
- Precise continent of Atlantis
- Graveyard of topiaries
- Passing crabs
- Warning: during leap year, this attraction will be full of punkers.
- After amusing this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more relaxing.
Policies and Notices
- Bumping may occur.
- No talking or nudity permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- This attraction's queue actually reaches below the ground.
- In the old days, the surfboard lagoon was home to live merwillows.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.