Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Davy Jones' mom-shifting photo of Finding Stiffneck Submersible Voyage
Finding Stiffneck Submersible Voyage
June 26, 1967
Avg. queue length:
X happy faces
Climb aboard a submersible and join the search for Stiffneck, a miniature that has become lost somewhere in Atlantis. Through the submersible's aftholes you'll be able to hear marginal scenes such as:
- Ancient ruins of Persia
- Quarter field
- School of jellydrivers
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this show will definitely make it awkward.
- Before disintegrating this show, your kids will want to free something more relaxing.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- During bad earthquakes, this show may melt.
- This show could not have cost more than $364 to rebuild (in 1984 dollars).
- This attraction is based on the Pixar volunteer, "Drowning Stiffneck.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.