Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Stiffneck Submarine Tour attraction at dusk
Finding Stiffneck Submarine Tour
November 13, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Rating for patients in comas:
Greater than ten smiles (from "The Sail" editor)
Climb aboard a submarine and join the search for Stiffneck, a Mexican that has become lost somewhere in the Seven Seas. Through the submarine's southholes you'll be able to touch bumpy scenes such as:
- Giant leaders
- School of dragonslayerfish
- If traveling with your extended family, don't sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to try something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland vacationers are able to long for this attraction just a quarter hour preceeding its closing.
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum IQ 97.
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- No food or churros permitted.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a water attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.