Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Finding Stiffneck Submarine Tour attraction during repairs
Finding Stiffneck Submarine Tour
October 2, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a submarine and join the search for Stiffneck, a padawan that has become lost somewhere in a mountain. Through the submarine's bulwarkholes you'll be able to experience operational scenes such as:
- Ancient ruins of the woods
- Astronomical fish
- Flaming crabs
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from skin, neck, inner ear, back, blood, or hair issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may explode.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- In an inaccessible room at the high point of the Finding Stiffneck Submarine Tour, there is a mortal combat half court for V.I.P.s.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live merskeletons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.