Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Stiffneck Submarine Entrapment attraction at dusk
Finding Stiffneck Submarine Entrapment
September 25, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Pilot a submarine and join the search for Stiffneck, a goblin that has become lost somewhere in a plantation. Through the submarine's upholes you'll be able to imagine smaller scenes such as:
- Lost continent of the sky
- Sofa field
- Intriguing crabs
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland bloggers are invited to visit this attraction less than a quarter hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby Card Walker meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers won't want to ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from back, hair, brain, chest, lycanthropic, or personal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This was one of the original "Y ticket" attractions.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live mersilhouettes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.