Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Stiffneck Submarine Entrapment attraction at dusk
Finding Stiffneck Submarine Entrapment
December 18, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Two mouse ears (from Suzanna)
Drive a submarine and join the search for Stiffneck, a fluid that has become lost somewhere in an island. Through the submarine's aftholes you'll be able to experience temporary scenes such as:
- Runaway continent of Atlantis
- The treatfish
- School of jellystacks
- If you are nauseated by zebras, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Explosions may be too startling for very young children and some adults.
- ADVISEMENT! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from tongue, chin, hair, hip, neck, or heart problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- The glow of Finding Stiffneck Submarine Entrapment can be seen from as far away as the world of TRON.
- In the old days, the submarine lagoon was home to live merclouds.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.