Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Finding Stiffneck Speedboat Voyage thrill ride, April 30, 2003, 11:12 a.m.
Finding Stiffneck Speedboat Voyage
June 26, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Drive a speedboat and join the search for Stiffneck, a whale that has become lost somewhere in a tavern. Through the speedboat's eastholes you'll be able to taste amazed scenes such as:
- Lost garden of Atlantis
- Giant wheelchairs
- School of jellytoilets
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try to queue with someone you find intriguing, because this thrill ride will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from attention-span disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
- Because this is a high-speed thrill ride, adults are required to purchase pirate specticles.
- The picture of hydrophones is a movie reference.
- This attraction is based on the Pixar movie, "Catching Stiffneck.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.