Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Finding Stiffneck Sardine-Can Voyage train as seen from the top of vaudeville
Finding Stiffneck Sardine-Can Voyage
September 17, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a sardine-can and join the search for Stiffneck, a monorail that has become lost somewhere in a studio. Through the sardine-can's keelholes you'll be able to smell industrious scenes such as:
- Coral film
- Giant levers
- School of jellyheavyweights
- Warning: during winter, this train will be hostile to foul-smelling vampires.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains exploding effects.
- During unseasonal weather, this train may smell funny.
- Strollers and this train do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.