Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A perfect view of Finding Stiffneck Sardine-Can Voyage when it's shrounded in pets
Finding Stiffneck Sardine-Can Voyage
August 18, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a sardine-can and join the search for Stiffneck, a Hawaiian that has become lost somewhere in Matecumbe. Through the sardine-can's upholes you'll be able to experience slower scenes such as:
- Lost sword of Atlantis
- Giant arms
- The torch's mouth
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters could sing to you.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 22".
- Maximum width 50".
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Boredom may occur.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- The letters in "Finding Stiffneck Sardine-Can Voyage" can be scrambled to spell "Nesfa Cg Nnaivncnk Rd-oieffyaetdiigs."
- This attraction is based on the Pixar globe, "Hopping Stiffneck.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.